Do you have chronic lower back pain?
Have you tried everything to figure it out?
There is a chance that it’s NOT your back…it could be your kidneys!
So here’s my story
For the past couple of weeks my lower back has been KILLING ME!
– Pain in side lower back while sitting
– Mostly on the left side (for me)
– Painful and difficult to bend over
– Throbbing that radiated from the back side to the front
– Super painful while sleeping
– Can’t get comfortable while sitting
I tried all of the following to fix it over 2 weeks
– Intense targeted stretching
– Rolling on lacrosse ball
– Foam Roller
– Massage stick
– Supine hip movements
After all of that and almost no improvement it started to dawn on me that this MIGHT not be structural/muscular.
After some research I saw enough to tell me this COULD be my kidneys not my back!
How to tell if it’s BACK or KIDNEY
Parsley – long history as a beneficial herb for the kidneys and both the fresh plant and dried parsley tea are often recommended for kidney infections or to help dissolve kidney stones.
Lemon – lemon juice has been shown to increase citrate levels in urine, a factor that discourages kidney stones from forming.
So…my made parsley and lemon tea to see if my back felt better…AND IT DID!
It didn’t get 100% better but as long as I have the tea once or twice a day my back in 80% better…AMAZING!
So I’m obviously due for the kidney cleanse I do every year or two. I buy Dr Shultz’s kidney cleanse kit. It’s SUPER effective. (Not cheap but i think I’m worth it!)
These are easy at-home recipes to experiment and see if your back pain is actually kidney related:
Master Cleanse Drink
Normally this is part of a fasting cleanse but you can just add this drink while eating normally for great results also!
– 50 ounces water
– 3/4 cup lemon (and/or lime) juice
– 3/4 cup maple syrup (Dark Grade A syrup)
– 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
For a quick lemon kidney cleanse, squeeze 4-5 lemons into a quart of cold water and drink up.
1. Take 6 or 7 sprigs of parsley.
2. Break off the leaves.
3. Place into mug.
4. Pour boiling water on top
5. Steep for 5-7 minutes.
6. Strain out leaves.
7. Optional squeeze in juice of 1/2 lemon
8. Drink 1-2 cups daily
Post below it if helps you!
Share with anyone that has chronic back pain.
I wish you the best. BE WELL