Got an annoying hack cough that won’t got away? Need to get rid of chest congestion? Got sinus pressure or you feel they are infected? The problem is the bacteria in your lungs and your sinus passages. Get the CURE in your lungs and sinus passages!
a) Make your bathroom a steam room – super hot shower and shut the door. Then spray Eucalyptus Oil and tea tree oil in the air and breathe deeply. Stay for 10 minutes. (buy at any health store)
b) Bring water to a boil. Then lower heat. Chop fresh garlic and add to water. Also add apple cider vinegar if you have it (2 teaspoons). Bow your head down, close your eyes and inhale the vapors (slowly). Do this for 5-10 minutes with 30 second breaks every minute.
c) Essential oils on your chest. Spray or drop Eucalyptus Oil and/or tea tree oil on your chest (or spray on your shirt if you like). You are trying to constantly BREATH in the oils. Getting them into your lungs and breathing passages.
d) Cayenne pepper or crushed spicy peppers. You know how you eat some spicy foods and your nose starts running? DO THAT! Consume spicy foods. A few shakes of cayenne pepper in a glass of water (squeeze fresh lemon juice in to improve the taste). Those spices loosen the phlegm that you are trying to cough out, so that it can move and leave your lungs!
— Do these a couple of times per day. This is not a one time MAGICAL thing. Each time you do it, it shifts the battle in your favor!
WHY DOES IT WORK?
A couple of hundred years ago, if someone got a lung disease, like pneumonia – THAT IS A DEATH SENTENCE! Why?
1. Pneumonia means there is bacteria in your lungs.
2. Your body uses phlegm to cover the bacteria and protect your body.
3. Then the phlegm falls to the bottom of your lungs and then more bacteria gets in your lungs, and more phlegm is secreted by your body, and it too falls to the bottom of your lungs…higher, and higher, and higher.
4. Eventually LITERALLY drown on your own phlegm as it fills your lungs!! WHOA!
But this fixes that problem all together!
1. The essential oils/garlic drift DIRECTLY into your lungs on the vapor you breathe.
2. They kill the bacteria IN your lungs.
3. Then you sneeze and cough out the phlegm.
4. To speed things up you can add black pepper & cayenne pepper to thin the phlegm even more to expedite removal!
Get these natural antibacterial herbs in your lungs where the bacteria is. Drugs just suppress the cough but the bacteria stay around.
If you are taking antibiotics this is GREAT to help expedite the removal of the phlegm and kill the bacteria. 1-2-PUNCH!
As usual drink lots of water throughout the day to help your body remove the bacteria.
Expect the following:
Some sneezing (your body ejecting toxins)
Some gnarly coughing that loosens the phlegm
Coughing up some solid phlegm (yuck!)
Share the link and feel free to comment on your experience.