— RULES FOR THE 30 DAY WALKING CHALLENGE! — 1 Walk/run/crawl 30-45 minutes each day (That’s 10,000 steps) 2 Do it 5 days a week 3 That’s 25 miles a week and 100 miles in a month! (THAT’S 200,000 steps!) … Continue reading
THE RESET CHALLENGES
So you want to be healthier? Then PROVE IT!
- Start with Challenge #1 and progress your way through each Challenge.
- If you’ve already mastered the 1st couple of Challenges, you can skip those and start higher up.
- Have fun! Tell some friends and bring them in on your Challenge too!
- Try to start the next Challenge immediately, and try not to take more than a week or 2 between Challenges – It’s called a “Challenge” not an “Easy” right?!?
RESET YOUR BODY
Why should you take a challenge to reset your body? It can change your life. Here's how:
- Simple daily changes that will make all the difference. “I’m getting old”. “I have no energy”. “I’m always sick”. “I need to lose weight”. “I have a chronic illness”. “I just don’t feel healthy”. “I’m in great shape but I know my insides are terrible”. You need to Reset!
- Whether you are 91 years old or 19 years old, you can begin to incorporate these simple Challenges so that the rest of your life doesn’t have be a repeat of the past. There is no product to buy to eat or pill to pop or magical cream here. It’s good old fashioned common sense that somehow isn’t so common anymore.
Who I Am
I think that far too many people are suffering needlessly. I want to empower people to make better natural lifestyle decisions that will help them lose the weight they want, have the energy they need, end suffering from chronic illnesses, break through the next level in performance, and ensure them a long, happy, positive, vibrant existence. I want to help people to not live in fear of the future and not feel powerless about their health. I want to simplify the confusion and show that it’s very very simple to be the dynamo of a person that you can be. This I wish for you.
“Day 9, I just weighed myself and I’m down 13 lbs since starting this! I plan to continue juicing for 30 days and just allow myself one raw meal a day. I want to be the healthiest me I can be” – G.L.
“Thanks Gurus, for all your amazing advice and info. Has been a great two weeks, am very happy to be eating again though. Thank you everyone for your wonderful support and I love the community spirit of this group.” – S.R.
“I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!10 DAY MASTER CLEANSE DONE!!!!!! never been so proud of my will power to not eat junk food and i feeeel amazing!! ” – J.M.
So there I was – eating healthy, drinking tons of water, working out daily, playing beach volleyball, and cleansing each year…then I got an auto-immune thyroid disease! What a jip right?! How could that possibly happen? Does that mean that … Continue reading
You ate some bad food. Your stomach is starting to do THAT THING. What do you do now??? Do this and you’ll be back to normal by the end of the day. It’s worked for me and for countless others. … Continue reading
(This is my personal story…yes ME – Terry Givens!) Here is the long and the short of it … I’m writing this in October 2016. Since spring 2015, I was gradually becoming more and more fatigued (3 hour daily naps, … Continue reading
GREAT NEWS! During your cleanse (especially a FASTING cleanse, i.e. “no food”) your body is working super over-time in healing/clean-up mode. With vastly more energy freed up from not digesting solid foods, the testimonials of almost miraculous healing seem to … Continue reading
Invariably, some well-meaning friend will try to “save your life” and berate or belittle you about falling for the “unproven folly” of cleansing and detoxifying your body. They don’t say it to be mean, they ONLY say it because they … Continue reading
It’s no secret that I have a pretty big life goal … To restructure the United States’ food subsidy policies! …but what does that mean and how will it help anything? Every year the government spends billions of … Continue reading
IMPORTANT: This is not meant to make overweight or obese people feel bad or guilty. It is to REMIND us what healthy looks like OUTSIDE of America. We can’t get used to thinking that our size and health is NORMAL … Continue reading
Are you making some of these assumptions?… #1. You need to have gastric surgery to lose 100, 200, 300 lbs or more Gastric bypass surgery and gastric sleeves: have people lost weight with those procedures? YES. They are NOT … Continue reading
— RULES FOR THE COOKING CHALLENGE — 1 Cook at least 1 meal EACH day, 5 days each week 2 Do it for 2 weeks (at least 10 meals) 3 Round up some friends and get them in on … Continue reading